PROPERTY SURVEYS USING DRONES
Terminix has a fleet of drones flown by CAA licensed pilots who are also fully trained pest technicians strategically operating across the UK.
Drones reduce the health and safety risk of working at height, provide high resolution photographic evidence and enable speedy identification of pests and other building issues.
WHAT DRONE SERVICES DO TERMINIX OFFER?
We are the market leader in using drone technology for inspecting roofs for birds nests, and over the years we have extended our drone services including:
- Maintenance – general building damage inspections – damage, missing tiles & water ingress points
- Thermal population surveys – using heat seeking cameras to spot pests in undergrowth and birds nesting on roof tops
- Thermal mapping – analysing ‘hot spots’ on the building to identify potential savings via improved insulation
- Security – remote surveillance to view vast areas in a fraction of the time
- Surveillance – for cleaning at height requirements
- Aerial mapping – for landscaping services
If you need a periodic inspection or a full survey, then our CAA regulation compliant drone fleet can be quickly deployed across your estate.
The new technology enables us to provide our clients with a more comprehensive and flexible service with the ability to recommend solutions in real-time.
The unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) are operated by our team of licensed Civil Aviation Authority members, who are also qualified pest control technicians.
The drone inspection service offers unrivaled benefits in terms of quality of the inspection, reduction in health and safety risk, considerable cost reductions and instant reporting.