Coronavirus response: Terminix is committed to protect your business, family and home as an essential service provider. Learn more here >
Heat Treatments for Cockroaches & Bedbugs
Terminix provides specialist heat treatment services to treat bed bugs, cockroaches and other pest infestations.
Cockroaches like to live in temperatures similar to humans and breed quickly when the temperature is between 20 and 30 degrees. To treat cockroaches, our heat treatment system is operated at 50 degrees and is lethal to cockroaches.
Once a pest problem has been reported or identified by our canine detection services our heat treatment equipment can be deployed. The heat treatment equipment is fully mobile and allows us to treat rooms in high rise locations.
Heat treatment is a fast and effective method of resolving pest issues and enables the room to be available for use in hours rather than days.
- Kills bed bug adults, nymphs, and eggs within a treatment area
- Heat treatment efficiently kills bacteria and viruses including Coronavirus
- Proven technology used widely across UK and Europe
- Equipment is fully mobile and allows us to treat rooms in high rise locations
- Heat treats a complete room or area for up to 4 hours
- 6 remote temperature monitoring probes
- Fast turnaround of room – increased occupancy and utilisation rates
- Reduced room preparation time (e.g. furniture, curtains and beds can remain)
- No subsequent cleaning required
- Environmentally friendly
- No risk of chemical pollution and a reduced risk of allergic reaction to chemicals
- Lightweight equipment and uses household power sources
- Enables canine detection to be deployed immediately following treatment